Join the fun September 1!
We're celebrating Columbia's Fish Sammich with a festival at Riverwalk Park on Labor Day Weekend! Join us for delicious sandwiches and field day activities.
Fish Sammich Festival
The Fish Sandwich or "Sammich" has been bringing families, friends and communities together for years in Columbia and we want to celebrate it with our very own festival!
- Each vendor will sell their sammiches and sides so come hungry and don't forget your wallet!
- Vendors will have a chance to compete for best fish sandwich and best sides as voted on by our panel of Judges.
- After the festivities, our friends at Asgard Brewery are offering a special Festival Beer to all attendees age 21+!
Adult Field Day
Alongside the fish sammiches, we're hosting a good ole-fashioned field day. You and up to 7 teammates will go head-to-head for the ultimate prize of Fish Sammich Field Day Champs.
There will be traditional games of dodgeball, tug-of-war, dizzy bat races and much more!
Businesses, organizations, families and friends are welcome to apply as teams. Prices are as low as $25 per person ($175 per team ticket). Must be 18 or older to participate. (We'll have activities for Kids too!)
What is a Fish Sammich?
Columbia's fish sammich is a special stack of some of the best southern ingredients you can put in your mouth! While the recipe varies from chef to chef, you'll typically find a fried white fish, cheese, pickles, slaw, hot sauce and white bread. You gotta taste it to believe it.
Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Team and Vendor Registration 7-8am
- 9am Field Day Teams huddle
- 10am-12pm Field Day Games
- 10am vendors start cooking sammiches
- 12:30 Field Day and Sammich Winners announced
- 2pm Festival Concludes
We're donating a portion of our proceeds to Maury County Schools' Athletic and Arts Departments.
Be a Sammich Vendor
Wanna Sell your sammiches? It's free to participate, however you must obtain a Temporary Vending Permit with the city of Columbia. Apply with us below. Spaces are limited.